- 1. You should vacuum clean your upholstered furniture every week or two to get rid of abrasive dust and grit that can cause damage to the fabric.
- 2. It is also a good idea to rotate or flip the cushions frequently, so that none of them suffer more wear and tear than the others.
- 3. Before vacuum cleaning your upholstered furniture run a gloved hand over it to remove the pet hair or to make it easier for the vacuum cleaner to pick it up.
- 4. Exposure to sunlight can cause upholstery to fade faster. Your furniture may be exposed to sun without your realizing it. Close the blinds before you leave for work.
- 5. Call a professional regularly to clean your furniture and to prevent the buildup of unwanted odors.
Get Your Free Estimate Appointment Now!
or Simply Call Us at (212) 759-1005